Monday, October 28, 2013


I'M LEGAL!!!

Sooo...for starters I would like to thank everyone for the amazing birthday that I had! Thanks mom, for all the packages. As well as Taylor and Olivia for sending one! I loved the letters from Trevor, Lindsay,Reeve, and Hannah! THE BEST! Also, thanks for the surprise cake, Mom! You never cease to amaze me. Seriously. The Graham's are the best! They were so sweet to basically throw  a party for me! And Sister Webster's mom for getting the cake made. It was the coolest cake I've ever seen! Thanks mom! And a few other people in the ward got me  some stuff, Raelene and Sister Canter. Everyone in all the wards are amazing. I will be sad when they split our area, probably within the next 2 transfers. But my birthday was the best! I also got a perfectly timed Halloween package from the Day's. Tell them thank you for me! I will write them a letter as well! 
We picked up a new investigator this week! A 19 year old girl, Christina. Before we even started the lesson she said, "I've been thinking about being baptized a Mormon for a while." YES! So hopefully that works out pretty soon. Technichally, we're supposed to give them to our Zone Leader's to teach since they cover the YSA ward. But I don't mind poaching. Plus, our bishop told us not to :)
As we were walking around a neighborhood this week this group of like 10 year old boys was talking to us, they're members. As we start walking away I hear them say something so I turn around and look...One of them is holding out is arm towards me and says, "We'll find eachother again someday."haha. We ended up bumping into them again like 10 minutes later. They were so giggly. It was cute. My companion said, even the little boys like you.haha.
I don't know what the correlation between tacos and baptisms are...but there seems to be one. The Allen's invited us over to eat after their daughter, Cameron, baptism. They also had hired people to man a taco bar. They were delicious! They were also baby size. While we were there the UGA game was on the TV...Caleb, their like 13 year old son, walks up to me and tells me that GA is losing! And then he kept me up to date. Or Bishop Allen would practically yell, "Don't tell Sister Adams that UGA is losing 41-26 with this many seconds to go."haha. We had a meeting with the stake president on Sunday and before it started all the missionaries in the stake were standing outside of his office and he calls my name...I'm like, Oh no...what did I do. And then he proceeds to tell me about the happenings of the UGA game. It's funny how many people tell me about the scores to the football games. 
We taught Carolyn again this week and she's the sweetest lady. And I love her. Hopefully she will be baptized soon! We really need to invite her to be! 
But overall it was a great week! We did some more family history, and I'm sending some names for Delaney to take to the temple, okay. And I got Poops-a-Lot's letter...and loved it! I love and miss y'all so much! Thanks for all that you do for me. I love you.

Sister Adams

Happy Birthday Austin & Abby!!

Hard at work making contacts- or maybe just dinner plans!!

Our flyers are making an impact-

Thank you Beky!1






Goodie!!!

Presents from Taylor & Olivia!! Thanks guys!1




It's my birthday!!

Thank you Sister Webster for helping my mom make this happen!! It is soo cool!!


No comments:

Post a Comment